background

Monday, July 16, 2007

A blog is born!

Hello everyone! So this is my first attempt at a scrap/stamp blog and I am super excited! The whole idea is to share what I make and you can email me pictures of your creations that I can post too! Even though we cannot meet every week, we can still share what we create and hopefully learn a lot of fun ideas from others! I'll start the blog by posting several cards that I have made. Remember, I am new at photographing my projects...so they are a little crooked! Remember, you can click on the pictures and they will enlarge for a better look. Thanks for looking and please share any ideas, projects or feedback!

Also, as always, if you would like to schedule a "Girl's Night" with scrapping and stamping just email me and we can plan a great party with fun projects and fun company!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy--
Can I really say anything other than you're Queen of The World?!?!?

Until Thursday...

XOXO
Katherine