background

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yes I am still stamping!!!

Keeping up with stamping, wedding planning, work and a blog is tough! So I'll spare you the stories and just cut to the cards! I'll have more to post next week after my Team in Training Fundraiser...that's right I'm doing a marathon this year too! CRAZY! you can read about it at walkingwendy.blogspot.com and donate too!

These are a package of cards I made with scraps. I love using my scraps!

This card uses the cracked glass technique. You can click on the picture to see in more detail. It is a process of using Glassy Glaze from stampin' up and doing 4 layers, then pop it in the freezer and when you take it out carefully bend the paper back and forth and it cracks!

One of the submissions to my card group. I love ribbon and tearing paper!

Outside.

Inside. I colored with marker and pastels in the background.

Another package of cards made from scraps! And my favorite stamp set Unfrogettable.

No comments: