background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What's up!

We have some great friends who just had a baby boy. I actually got inspired and made a card for them! I also used the rub ons from stampin' up! Which are so easy, see "welcome little one" on the card. Anywho I made their card by paper piecing the little elephant. I first stamped the image on white, then stamped it again on orange and cut our just the elephant. Then with pop dots I raised the elephant up a bit. I loved using buttons for the wheels too!

Most of you know that I had a super fun stamp camp at my house the day before super bowl. We had so much fun talking, I don't remember teaching anything! One of the attendees had this great version of a gift card I made. I love how she shredded the ribbon to make it look like it was blowing in the wind of the fan! Marissa gets stamp party MVP!

No comments: