background

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Animals!

I think I am going through an animal phase! I'll try to get some more variety up here. I thought I would post these until I can get my card swap entries posted! The first card was one for a young girl's birthday. On the inside I wrote "You're one of a kind". I used silver ribbons and cardstock to accent the glittery penguin.
The second card is actually made with a stamp set that was recently retired but there is another stampin' up set that is similar called "Fishy Friends" that is still available. I used a precut tag in saffron yellow and made the blue bubbles with a circle punch.
Don't forget that by using a simple white gel pen you can add a little hi-light to the bubbles and make them pop a little. The seahorse was just colored in with stampin' up markers. To enlarge the pictures just click on the image.
Also just a heads up. Stampin' Up put out their mini holiday catalog and it is sooooo CUTE! There are many new things to see like ornaments to decorate, wrapping paper and gift card envelopes. To see the catalog go to www.stampinup.com or to order or ask questions just email me!

No comments: