background

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mix it up!!!

Hey all. You might be surprised to know that I sometimes use supplies that aren't exclusively Stampin' Up! heehee! This posting has a sampling of cards I made for a friend using the new Cosmo Cricket line "Early Bird" I DID however use Stampin' Up! rubons that are AWSOME! They totally matched the style of the paper too. Enjoy!

The stamped owl on this card is by Hero Arts and is my favorite! I used stampin' up! chalks to create the yellow hue onthe edge of the white piece. The owl is stamped in Kiwi Kiss. The "thank you" is a Cosmo Cricket sticker and the little green/blue flower that is part of coordinating chipboard stickers.

The "friends" is a Stampin' Up! rub on.

Don't you love the stampin' up! eyelet punch I used on the bottom of the green strip paper! It makes a little straight edge turn into a fancy accent!


The Cupcakes and words are rubons. The cupcakes on the card are stamped in kiwi kiss. It is so fun to use Stampin' up! coordinating things like these rubons and stamps!

Isn't this owl winking so cute!!! it is also a rubon from SU!

No comments: