background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stampin' it up as always!


Hi everyone. I haven't posted in awhile but that is because I have been having sooooo many stamping events! The spring/summer season of Wendy's Workshops has been flying by and I have been having so much fun! So far Cinco de Mayo has been my favorite!

Here are some of the fun things I have been working on lately:


I am in love with these colors! The paper is kraft, baja breeze, apricot appeal and chocolate chip. The stamp set used was Say it was Scallops and the flowers are from the flower fusion bundle! I don't know why I haven't used them forever! They are so versatile and cute!

This is my crazy kissing card! I used pumpkin and red riding hood ink and paper colors. I kissed the lion with apricot appeal and red riding hood ink.

This is my card made with only rub ons! And some cute patterned paper too! I made it in 5min!

This was a card we made with the kissing technique in the technique tuesday club. It didn't come out too well in the photo but the alligator is kissed with baja breeze and kiwi kiss ink...it looks like scales. We used the wild about you set and the big deal alphabet.

Here is my favorite card ever! I used the trendy trees stamp set and I really like how it turned out. The card is sahara sand and look how well the versamark stamped trees show up at the bottom.
REMEMBER* you can order any of the products used to make these cards by going to wendyhalverson.stampinup.net

No comments: